THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND NEWNETWORK.CC, LLC. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR OR USING THE MAP TACTIC SERVICE.
Your Map Tactic Account
- You must use a valid email address for your Map Tactic account.
- You must not use the Map Tactic for any illegal or abusive purposes.
- Only one free account per person or legal entity is allowed.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your account and keeping your password safe.
Cancellation and Termination of Map Tactic
- You may at any time cancel your Map Tactic account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your email address and display name.
- Any abuse of the Map Tactic will lead to termination of your account. newnetwork reserves the right to decide what is considered abuse of the Map Tactic.
- The Map Tactic website is provided "as is" and "as available".
- The Map Tactic website is subject to change and may be modified from time to time.
- You understand that by using Map Tactic Features, you may be exposed to messages, information, data, text, graphic files, or other materials, whether in written, electronic, digital, machine-readable or any other form, whether now known or hereafter to become known ("User Content") that you might find objectionable.
- You must not use an excessive amount of the Map Tactic website's services. What is considered excessive is decided at the sole discretion of newnetwork.
- You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
- newnetwork reserves the right to limit the amount of allowed requests to the Map Tactic website (throttling).
- newetwork reserves the right to block the use of the website's service entirely for specific accounts or IP addresses if they are deemed by newnetwork to be using the website's services in an excessive manner.
You agree not to do any of the following while accessing or using the Map Tactic website:
- Transmit or facilitate the transmission of any User Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another's right of privacy or publicity, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Post, transmit or facilitate the transmission of any User Content that you do not have a right to transmit, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to or through the Map Tactic website.
- Exploit errors in design, features which are not documented and/or bugs to gain access that would otherwise not be available.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble all or any portion of the Map Tactic website.
Use of Your Clan's Name
- newnetwork reserves the right to describe its relationship with you and your clan in marketing materials for promotional purposes on the Map Tactic website and other communication with existing or potential newnetwork customers.
- The Map Tactic website and services is provided "as is" and "as available".
- newnetwork reserves the right to modify the Map Tactic Service from time to time at any time, including adding and removing features and package types.
- newnetwork reserves the right to discontinue the Map Tactic Service at any time without notification.
- newnetwork reserves the right to change the prices for the Map Tactic Service and any connected extra services at any time.
- newnetwork gives no warranties regarding the correctness of the data collected with the Map Tactic website or any potential corruption or loss of such data.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that newnetwork shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if newnetwork has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: 1. the use or the inability to use the Map Tactic website or service; 2. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Map Tactic website or service; 3. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; 4. statements or conduct of any third party on the Map Tactic website or service; or 5. any other matter relating to the Map Tactic website or service.
- Any decisions or claims you make based on data from the Map Tactic webiste or service are your sole responsibility. newnetwork shall not be held liable for any such decisions or claims.
- In no event shall newnetwork's total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- You agree to immediately notify newnetwork of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
- This contract shall be governed by the substantive laws of the United States of America.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be solved by the District Court of San Mateo County, California, USA.
Last updated: March 18, 2013